Acupuncture Treatment + Gua Sha Slimming + Divine Hands Slimming Massage
Discover A Healthy, Natural & Long-Lasting Way To Lose Weight
Xie Yong Fang,
Registered TCM Physician
Enjoy This Special Trial Offer For $38 Only!
Edwin's Weight Loss Journey with Aimin
See how Edwin lost 17kg and continue to maintain his weight 2 years after the treatment
What You Will Get From This Trial Offer Worth $38
Painless Acupuncture Therapy
Meridian Slimming Massage
Educational Consultation With Certified Physician
Xie Yong Fang
Registered TCM Physician
Healing GuaSha Meridian
Thousands Of Customers Have Experienced Real Results
Cyndy Chew, lost 18.1kg in 5.5mths
Jeanna Lin, lost 27.8kg
We Empower You With Powerful Traditional Chinese Medicine Combining Metabolic-Inducing Acupuncture, Meridian Slimming Massage Therapy & Healing GuaSha Meridian.
These are the same treatments that have helped thousands of our clients lose weight for decades.
Nothing feels as good as being Confident, Healthy & Slim!
Real Customer’s Results
Edwin Tan, lost 15kg in 6 months
Wang Yue, lost 17.6kg in 2 months
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does acupuncture play a role in weight loss when losing weight is energy expenditure > calories intake?
Acupuncture helps control appetite and reduce hunger pangs associated with establishing a healthy diet. Acupuncture also helps regulate the body’s physiological functions for a healthy metabolism, which is important for optimal energy expenditure.
2. Is acupuncture painful?
Nah, acupuncture rarely hurts. If it does hurt, you could imagine the pain to be that of an ant bite. Points at the extremities might be more sensitive, but the sensation is usually brief.
Needle manipulations done by our TCM physicians might give you feelings of dull ache, tightness, tingling or radiating sensation at the site of manipulation.
3. How fast can I see results?
Results can be seen within the first week of treatment. Focusing on healthy weight loss, our program sees an average reduction of 2-4 kg/month, amounting to a weight loss of 12kg or more in 3 months!
However, it is provided that the prescribed diet and recommended exercise are adhered to. As usual, results are subjected to individuals.
4. Are your TCM physicians/ acupuncturists qualified?
Yes, of course. All our TCM physicians and acupuncturists are legally registered with Singapore’s Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners Board (TCMPB), a statutory board under Ministry of Health.
Practicing Certificates of our TCM physicians, as issued by TCMPB, are displayed within the respective outlets.
5. Is acupuncture safe?
Yes, acupuncture is safe when administered by a fully qualified TCM practitioner/Acupuncturist.
Side effects are uncommon, such as bruising at the site of acupuncture, muscle soreness or dizziness, of which are all mild and self-healing.
6. Will the treatment leave any permanent scars or marks on the body?
The needles used for acupuncture are thinner than the ones used for injections. Hence, the treatment will not leave any permanent scars or marks.
7. Can acupuncture treatment help to lose fats in specific problem areas i.e. stomach, hips or arms? Do you also treat other problems such as flabbiness or cellulite?
Aimin’s acupuncture treatment focuses on overall weight loss. To treat specific problematic areas, our signature slimming massage therapy can be used to effectively reduce flabbiness and cellulite.
Our latest technology, the Cool RF machine can also be used for skin tightening, cellulite reduction, as well as body shaping.
Book Your Treatment Trial Now
1 Session of Slimming Acupuncture
1 Session of Meridian Slimming Massage
Only available for new customers.
1 Session of Healing GuaSha Meridian
51 Cuppage Road, #01-05, Singapore 229469
* Disclaimer: Results may vary among individuals. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material, contained on this website is for educational purposes only. The content is not intended in any way as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Kensington Square, 2 Jalan Lokam #01-19/20 Singapore 537846
© 2020 Aimin Acupuncture & Weight Loss Centre Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved