Tendon meridians are in relation to muscles, tendons, ligaments, mesangium, joint capsules, synovial sacs and other structures.
As the human body gradually ages, strain, and inertial posture become the source of the disorder. At the same time causing imbalance to the body and affecting the traction of the soft tissues. It directly affects the blood supply and the functional degeneration of the pliability of the nerves. These lead to pain and diseases.
The tendon meridian therapy thinking is based on the holistic view of the human body, this includes:
- The Anatomy
- Skeletal Study
- Biological Study
- Body Dynamic Study
The conditioning of the tendons renders the body a self-repairing and regeneration environment.
Symmetrical adjustment affects the soft tissues, meridians and bones of the skeletal structure. Symmetry and balance of both sides of the body resulting in pain being alleviated. Releasing the tight fascia on both left and right of the body making the body structure to be soft and elastic.
- The Meridian Tendon treatment helps relieve fatigue and tight muscles.
- Repairs affecting bone structure and soft tissue.
- Helps to clear the meridians and the overall body circulation.
- Helps to treat imbalance of the body to reduce pain.
- Helps to adjust the physiological state of the spine.
Aimin TCM has years of experience with weight loss, metabolic issues and other health issues including poor constitutions. Make an appointment with us for a free online consultation to understand more about your condition.
Try our Aimin’s $58 wellness session. Services include: Acupuncture, Cupping, Meridian Massage or Bojin
Our 80 mins Treatment comprises of:
1. Metabolic-Inducing Acupuncture
2. Healing Cupping
3. Healing Bojin or Meridian Massage
4. Educational consultation with certified physician
Click here and sign up with us to claim this redeemable trial and experience it!